Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Something I was thinking about with the whole "Speaker of the House" game that is going on right now is this ;
In the military it is easy to spot the leaders that command respect verses demanding respect.
I experienced this first hand when certain people walked into a room or auditorium.
-People that commanded respect, as the door opened and they walked in, everyone became silent...almost reverent in expectation of what would be said.
-People that demand respect walk in, and there is hushed whispers and giggling, and an unknown source of talking. The individual will get angry and threaten punishement.
McCarthy seems like the type of person that would demand we follow what he says and in turn would act "above" others.
I do not trust leaders like that. I'd like to think that someone who wants my respect would make it mutual... giving respect and earning as well.
Wherever the world goes in the future , I hope we can lead mutually.
08:52 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Brian Strong @Silverbug777
05 January, 10:30
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
to quote the Nuge formerly known as the "Motor City Madman" back in the day.... he can eatshit&die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 08:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I agree and MTG walks hand in hand with KM.
Don't feel so good about those two.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
05 January, 09:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
I do not feel so good about that either.
She says one thing and does another.... Not my cup of tea!