Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😯🧐🤣
Yes, he really did post that on TS ... and then Matt Gaetz shared it.
05:47 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
06 January, 12:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I've been punked so many times this week I had to go and look. I love that he posted this. LOVE. Re-truth!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 January, 12:14
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I know! This is a crazy week! Had shared something today that seemed legit, then took it down. Even POTUS has had to tell people that something fake about him was floating around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 January, 12:03
I Looked and yes he did, this was NOT a re-truth....

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 06:01

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 05:59

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 05:58
Memes are flying now on TS because of the picture President Trump shared. Here's one of them. LOL!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 January, 06:05
Whack-a-Mole comes to mind. 😂😂😂

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 January, 06:12

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 January, 05:52
Murmurs just spread throughout the House chamber after Rep. Matt Gaetz (R., Fla.), one of the dissidents, voted for former President Donald Trump for House speaker.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 January, 06:03
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
hehe

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 January, 05:49
Kek. And look at those shoulders and neck on Kamal.