Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
What are the odds this thing goes to the 17th vote?
05:41 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
06 January, 02:06
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Reading a lot 17th is the number. 😎Time will tell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reflex *.* @Reflex
05 January, 07:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 January, 07:39
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
05 January, 07:48
In response Reflex *.* to his Publication
Same!!

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
05 January, 07:13
louder for the people in the back🍿

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
05 January, 07:28
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Hi Daphne

The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 January, 07:10
Plus, tomorrow is a full moon, the Brunson case, AND the 17th day of winter. Gettin' SPICY!🌶️💥

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
05 January, 08:04
In response The Real Me to her Publication
trump become speaker. then hits Biden with the 25th, and impeach Kamala. In a week Trump would default to president and wouldnt count towards a 2nd term. Then hes elected again, and that how we get 10yrs of trump as president

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
05 January, 08:04
In response The Real Me to her Publication
trump become speaker. then hits Biden with the 25th, and impeach Kamala. In a week Trump would default to president and wouldnt count towards a 2nd term. Then hes elected again, and that how we get 10yrs of trump as president

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 January, 06:59
I would say real good. 😁