Kim Runner @kimrunner
Isn't it crazy and amazing that we've been on AU for 2 years now?
How lucky are we?! At the time, we just thought it was a backup from the Twitter purge.

Little did we know what the real meaning would be. Thank you @administrator for this home! ♥️
05:21 PM - Jan 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Alycat 777 @alycat777
11 June, 12:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Its great to be here with all Anons.. God speed Patriots.💞🇨🇦

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
11 June, 12:02
I love our AU family and am so grateful for this platform and everyone here (well not the trolls and bots) 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Smith @TheCanaughtian
13 January, 08:45
Either through sheer luck or divine intervention i found this site.
Had been kicked off of linkden and was being heavily censored on FB and just wanted to talked to people who seen what i seen.
Here i am now and loving every minute of it, THANK YOU AU and community!!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 January, 08:39
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 January, 02:57
Thank you 🙏AU /Adminstrator and Frens🐸 for the 2 years InItTogether here on AnonUp Wuhuu🎊🎉 I am so proud to be here with all you brave and beautiful frens, from all over the world. Thank you from my heart and soul. FamilyIsEverything!!!! Still here and still fighting for the Truth, freedom and LQVE for all of humanity.🌍 Stand your ground and follow you dreams✨ Frens BeBest Much Light&LQVE🙏✨💗
TheBestIsYetToCome ✨WWG1WGA💗 11:11

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
06 January, 12:21
Thank you AU❤️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
11 June, 12:09
In response Cindi Time For the Divine to her Publication
12:21 TS, and Yes, TY and God Bless you AU, all of you too!!!😊

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
06 January, 08:10
Yes TY Kobayashi ADMIN!! This is no BU, it's home

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 January, 06:32
Nothing is a coincidence.
I feel we have needed this time to process, integrate, unify, learn how BE united, patient and confident in our perceptions and strengths. Resonate Up.... seems to me a great strategy for preparing a digital army...

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 January, 06:30
I Don’t Go To Anywhere Else, Love Here Best! Never Liked Twitter, tbh!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 January, 05:41
amen to that!

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
06 January, 05:06
AU...home of the frogs 🐸😁💚

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 January, 04:58
We are blessed 💙

Love Life @FullwithHope
06 January, 04:50
❤️🎯

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
06 January, 04:07
So thankful for this platform and our AU family! 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
06 January, 03:56
It is not the happy ones who are grateful.
It is the grateful who are happy.

AnonUp = Gold
Thanks! 👍

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
06 January, 04:25
In response Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 to her Publication
Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in
'Cause you are gold
I'm glad that you're bound to return
Something I could have learned
You're indestructible
Always believe in, oh
Always believe in your soul

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
06 January, 03:27
100%

Darlene Sully @JDSully
06 January, 01:38
very true love being here on AU. So love the people, not sure how long I have been here myself but it feels like home.
GOD BLESS YOU 🙏💘

Whimma Texas @Whimma
06 January, 01:13
the lighthouse

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 01:12
AU
Gold
Gold being one of the most conductive metals.
Amplifying the positive vibes!
Ty @administrator
💛🙏💛

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
07 January, 02:34
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
GOLD Is the Material Form of LIGHT

THE NEW JERUSALEM

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 January, 12:00
kept me sane maybe

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
05 January, 11:59
followed you through 4 different accounts on the other platform, then followed you here. so glad I did

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 January, 12:11
In response Tammie McConnell to her Publication
Thanks! me, too!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 11:58
Perfectly Sad Kim!! 🥰🙌

One of those “Serendipitous Seasons” in life that you could never have anticipated!

We found our “Collective” in the depths of Twitter Hell and then VK helped to Rapture Us to Beautiful Heavenly AU!!

Thank Goodness we were not sheeple who were left behind, due to their own accord!!

Thank you 🙏 @administrator & @vincentkennedy !! THANK YOU! ❤️🥰

Awakened __T @awakened_t
05 January, 11:55
this is the first place I check each day — it really is a safe haven of positivity and light. ✨😊

love my AU family, so grateful to be a part of this with you all!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 January, 11:53

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 January, 03:11
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
That's all I long for. Thanks for sending out love with this beautiful photo. Sending love back.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 January, 03:25
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
Look at that, so much better than politics and riddles..
time to go camping on the coast again..but those
earthquakes are seriously life altering

God Wins donated @GR2021
05 January, 11:10
❤️AU. Remember someone posting on other social media that VK is on AU. I recognised other few accounts including you Kim. Thankful!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 January, 04:47
In response God Wins to her Publication
Me too, I was feeling somewhat lost and lonely, until I saw the same post (it was like a light/a calling) simply saying... 'VK' is over at AnonUp 🙃🙂🙏💞

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
05 January, 10:47
Old post. But still so true.
Lovin AU. A lifeline that I'm hangin on too.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 January, 10:42
Love this place!

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
05 January, 10:41
This place has been my saving grace. Its so nice to come here and have like minded people who love and support each other. To be honest, I don't even remember who lead me here, but I am so grateful. I've learned so much, yet gained an appreciation for prayer and love from true genuine people.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 January, 10:36
. ❤️ Been noticing a few 3 letters lately.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 January, 10:45
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
same for me 55!