Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 January, 09:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
✝️🙏❤️💥👍😃...Thank you for posting Kim !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 January, 09:35
that was awesome. he is such a gift. i am grateful that he seeks knowledge and wisdom and shares it in such a simple way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 January, 11:34
Hi Kim,
Now we are starting to chat about the good stuff. Be well and God bless.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 January, 02:35
almost "Use the force Luke.." kind of vibe.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 January, 02:06
Field Matrix Consciousness God
He refers to these as the same thing 🤔

BlockII @BlockII
05 January, 01:54
Good Morning Kim, wild sync! I was literally just using ChatGPT to learn more about Gregg Braden. One thing that stood out to me was he emphasizes needing to align ourselves with the field in order to be connected to it. It sounded to me like our Heart is the key that unlocks that door. So by vibing high and listening to what our hearts are telling us to do, we can connect to that field

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 January, 02:05
In response BlockII to his Publication
100%!
Our hearts have a greater 'field' around them!
and if you are into this stuff - you can check out heart/brain coherence...including the Heart Math Institute. It's a fun rabbit hole.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 January, 01:52
Great advice from Gregg Braden.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 January, 02:04
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
For sure...love his info!