Kim Runner @kimrunner
1 pm Eastern SR Update... Today is one of [their] days, so Voodoo will be high. Let's all raise our vibes to help fight back!

Here are some good vibes to listen to help -
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...
01:17 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
07 February, 06:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you! I wish I could understand the chart! I'm working on it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
07 February, 04:31
i woke up today terribly angry i need them good vibes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
07 February, 03:18

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
07 February, 03:17
Thanqs Kim. I was just looking at the chart and thought they have no option but to be disruptive. We can out vibe them Sending 💖 ☀️

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
Thanqs Kim. I was just looking at the chart and thought they have no option but to be disruptive. We can out vibe them Sending 💖 ☀️

CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
07 February, 03:16
PS. look where I caught your post vibes.🐸

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
07 February, 03:16

Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
07 February, 03:14
Bind Them

MNLadyD USA @MNLadyD
Something to make everyone giggle - enjoy! :-)

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 February, 08:17
In response MNLadyD USA to her Publication
LOL

CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
Super Bowl
Superb Owl

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 February, 03:10
🧡was wondering earlier about getting some elevated energy vibe level songs to replace the old soul somthering low energy songs ~ VIBES working all the time now!!!
TY for all U DO🇺🇸🧡🇺🇸

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Happy to share!
Thanks for the kind words. ❤️

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
07 February, 03:10

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
07 February, 02:58
With more bad news from the doctor yesterday, I needed this. Thank you.

Stuerminator Stuermer @Stuerminator
07 February, 02:56
Love these Kim, thanks! 😎

Donna Hudson @Deba64
07 February, 02:22
i love to have M J sing at the Super bowl again that would be amazing

Time Space @TimeSpace
07 February, 02:20
Vibes are high today❣️

Jelissa Needham @KeksandGiggles
07 February, 01:42
🙏 Praying with 432Hz music going

Crazy German @Crazy_German_17
07 February, 01:41
vibes

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
07 February, 01:40
Amen Kim. Thanks for all that you do to elevate the vibe.🙏

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
07 February, 01:34
Thanks, Kim!👍🇺🇸🎶

Sarah DBURG @FLSouthernBell
07 February, 01:28
Reclaiming today as ours!✝️🙌🇺🇲

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
07 February, 01:25
Thanks Kim! Keep it going! #wwg1wga

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
07 February, 01:23
It Is Too Bad That We Now Know How To Beat The Evil
Love Is The Key. Keeping Our Vibes High Is The Answer

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 February, 01:27
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 February, 01:22
Aren't these songs produced by JFK Jr.'s son? I especially like this one:

Dark to Light @Freedom_72
07 February, 01:21
Can't wait!!! They have been using their own games against them!!! Perfect!!