LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Whoa!!! This just happened at my house a few min ago!
I love a good storm! ⛈️
11:05 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Miss. Messina @Messina
05 January, 03:20
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
goodness gracious .... thats crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
05 January, 02:20
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
😄💖
Methinks it twas God almighty! ⚡️⚡️⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 January, 10:44
Maaaaaaaannn!!! This storm went on with huge lightning & thunder all night, I did not sleep a wink! Cats were scared, water was slamming at the house sideways all night. And then - at 4am there was a fire across the hill at somebody’s house, and our local fire-fighters came and saved the day. ⛈️❤️🙏🏻🕊️

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 January, 10:46
Oh, dear! And sideways rain, yup.

Danny James @DComposer07
05 January, 12:13
dang that’s crazy!!!! and exciting!!! glad they got that fire put out!!! ol’ Zues was on one!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 January, 08:58
Love the Whoa!

05 January, 07:01
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😄 That was my husband! We were out there watching it in real time together!

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 January, 03:56
https://www.theweathernetw...
idk if hes lucky or unlucky lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 January, 03:28
cool

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
05 January, 12:43
Yep

05 January, 01:55
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
❤️⚡️🎯

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 January, 12:36
Happy New year light hope all is well i heard the storms are hitting hard out there stay safe 😘🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

05 January, 01:44
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Happy New Year Anne!!! 🕊️Thank you, I am so safe! All is very well, thank you! How are you? 😘❤️🙏🏻✨🙌🏻

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 12:24
Incredible that you were able to catch that!

Brisbane, Australia just had a crazy storm keeping most of the night lit for at least 2 hrs.
https://youtu.be/PIgyxT0wU...

05 January, 01:46
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Whoa!!!! Thats crazy!!!!!! 🙏🏻⛈️😲

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 12:13
wow, like storms too if tucked in

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 January, 12:05
sweet.!!

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
05 January, 12:05
Wow!, where is that? Amazing you got that clip!

05 January, 01:47
In response @MLM Addiction;Truth to her Publication
Northern California! Its been storming like crazy! 🙏🏻❤️⛈️😄

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 12:03
Nana too, I love to sit out on the porch and watch the lightening,

We had one of the loudest thumders last night Nana has ever hear, it quit literally shook the house, A Just one n done tho.

05 January, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me too Nana!!!

Whoa!! So many storms upon us!!! ⛈️❤️

😘❤️🙏🏻

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
04 January, 11:44
groovy, love it when its stormy,strong wind pelting rain, thunder lightning😍

05 January, 01:50
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
Ahhhhhhhh me too friend!!! The crazier it sounds the Coooozzzzyyyerrrr I feel!!!!!
😍⛈️🍵🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

04 January, 11:24
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Yessssss! ✨🙌🏻✨

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
04 January, 11:19
Wow!!! 😎

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
04 January, 11:14
Good catch!

04 January, 11:25
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Thanks! My husband caught it & we were out there watching live together! ❤️⛈️