Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 09:32
JUST IN - Trump breaks silence and goes all caps for Kevin McCarthy.

https://www.disclose.tv/id...

disclosetv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
04 January, 09:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
sorry Donald, much love to you, but it is long past time to dismantle the entire government

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
04 January, 12:50
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
And McCarthy will do nothing to expose the Jan. 6th set up! This whole thing is sickening!

04 January, 01:02
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
there is nothing worth saving in usa government

04 January, 01:37
What about the Jan. 6th political prisoners? Are they not worth saving? There are people still in solitary confinement. How is it right that they should be pawns and victims in this shit show?

04 January, 01:58
they are not part of government.

I understand that, but so do you think they deserve to rot in jail because our government is so corrupt and none of them can get their shit together? Should they just be collateral damage?
10:56 PM - Jan 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Michelle1776 in this post can reply
05 January, 12:00
i do not believe the government had a right to arrest them. If the criminal USA government tried to arrest me for anything, I would shoot. I am fully into 2nd amendment mode and will never consent to having any government again

05 January, 12:11
Well, the FBI is a modern day gestapo, and they watch and plan for these arrests and they catch people off guard. Once you have been arrested by them, they have you, and you are dealing with a system so corrupt and evil, it’s disgusting.