Only people mentioned by JDscramble in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 January, 08:42
In response Flim Flam to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 January, 12:47
lol i kept scrolling for the punch line got to the end and started laughing.. Noice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 January, 11:32
Perhaps, just PERHAPS, if this were not part of the movie, Trump would have just endorsed Jim Jordan to start with???

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
04 January, 08:10
🤣

🤣

🤣

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
04 January, 08:03

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
05 January, 12:47
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
lol

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 January, 07:56
Talk to the hand because the face isn't listening X 6!!!! Anyone interested in round 7?!!?? LOL🤣

Flim Flam @JDscramble
04 January, 07:58
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Luv it

Jessi Doe @Jessi
04 January, 07:41
Is it horrible of me that i find this embarrassing moment for him so satisfying! I keep replaying the time after Jan. 6th when he threw Trump under the bus and said he needed to support the transition to Biden so he could have a successful term. All I can say is... Karma is a BITCH!

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 January, 07:24

Flim Flam @JDscramble
04 January, 07:25
In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
04 January, 07:13
can you replace House GOP with directed "AI"? according to how mmuch is "donated"

Flim Flam @JDscramble
04 January, 07:25
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Done. In my mind. 😉

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 January, 07:03

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 January, 01:41
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
looks like General Flynns sister.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 January, 01:41
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
looks like General Flynns sister.