NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
1) Germany: Catholic Church child abuse scandal widens
Nuns sold orphaned children to priests, businessmen to serve as sex slaves, a new confidential report reveals
A report being withheld from the public documents horrific acts of rape and sexual abuse against young boys that were facilitated by nuns belonging to the Catholic Archdiocese of Cologne in Germany, according to the Daily Beast.

https://www.rt.com/news/51...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
12:59 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
Linda Johnson @Lindaj56
08 February, 07:02
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
God Bless the children. Praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QCeltic ally @qceltically
07 February, 06:04
This case brought me to tears, this man gives a sobering account of his experience of being raped by the clergy I have such admiration & respect for his strength & courage.

So, so many innocent victims these monsters have created.

https://youtu.be/9jHqndf9K...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 February, 05:37
i wish i was the Judge, Jury & PENALIZER ✊

Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
07 February, 01:36
I'm a Christian but, I know longer attend Church because, of all the hypocrisy involved. I've attended a number of Catholic Services only due to my husband being raised Catholic and my Ex-Daughter-In-Law convincing my only Son to convert and they have one Son together. My Son hasn't practiced Catholicism since the divorce which, he did not want. Because, he wanted his Son to be with him always. I hate seeing my son in pain and I know for a fact if the Catholic Church was a True Church of God and Our Savior Jesus Christ, I would not feel sick to my stomach each time I step foot in one.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
07 February, 05:40
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
Had a family member raped by the Catholic church & after that, 9 immediate family members LEFT & NEVER WENT BACK. They covered it up & protected & Blessed the man.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 01:06
Demons. All of them. 😡

07 February, 01:00
2) The investigation’s findings, which concluded last month and stemmed from a lawsuit brought against the archdiocese by victims, have not been publicly released, but the contents of the report are said to have been leaked to several media outlets.

Sections of the 560-page report purportedly seen by the Daily Beast detail how nuns who ran a convent in Speyer, Germany between the 1960s and 1970s “rented” orphaned boys to businessmen and clergy, who abused the children, sometimes for weeks at a time, before ‘returning’ them.

07 February, 01:00
3) According to the outlet, some of the orphans were forced to participate in “gang bangs and origies” before being returned to the convent where the nuns would discipline them for having “wrinkl[ed] their clothes or being covered in semen.”

The report concluded that 175 children, most of them boys between the ages of 8 and 14, were abused over two decades. Some of the children were intentionally barred from being adopted or taken into a foster home so the nuns could continue to hire them out, the probe allegedly found.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
07 February, 01:02
read up on mother theresa and fauci. she was into child trafficking