Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 January, 01:47
Navy decode

=

The Holy Spirit Speaks / Superconsciousness 👁/ Next Level ⬆️🆙️/ Power Grid / Wedding Rings 💍/ Keep Swimming 🏊‍♀️/ Magical Words ✨/ Myk Hyn Is Time Change / I Knew You Could Figure It Out 🧐/ The Imminent Return Of The Lord 👉🦌/ The Most Important Gematric Code 🔠🔢/ I Can't Stop Thinking About You ❤/ She Knows True Jesus Christ ✝️/ God Yeshua I Am Here To Serve You 🙏/ Hear Is The Root In The Word Heart 👂🫀/ Evolution Of Consciousness 👁🌈/ Cannabis Indica Is The Tree Of Knowledge / Matthew Chapter 10 Verse 4 / Take The Queen And They All Fall 👸/ Neverending Madness 😵/ Who Is God Hiding 🧐/ Fire Power 🔥/ The Woman God / Unpredictable Prophecy / Genius Level Gematria Expert Here 💖/ Gifted Channeling Of Almighty Lord God 👂🦌/ I Am Daenerys Targaryen In The Flesh 🐲
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
329-923
1974-4791
TS 11:04

They thought the SHEEP would follow the STARS. Q

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 January, 01:51
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
04 January, 01:55
"Unpredictable Prophecy"

#TWIST

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

04 January, 01:56

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 January, 02:11
The Deep State Demonionists Can Kiss Our "Dairy"-"Eh"!!!!!