Renee White @Rapnay
04 January, 03:21
in Sunday school we learned a song THIS LITTLE LIGHT OF MINE I AM GOING TO LET IT SHINE well here we are enlightenment for all the world. it is our vision that sees beyond the average person that is opening up the whole pandora’s box. One person at a time most have heard Rome wasn’t built in a day. Well what we are doing cant be achieved over night either we are building an army of Gods people and we are taking them to the promise land. Our journey is long and at time difficult and yet the rewards will in the end make us forget the rough parts and rejoice forever. i dont know about you but i am in this for the long haul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
04 January, 03:26
In response Renee White to her Publication
OH SO BEAUTIFUL HERE YOU GO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Renee White, click on at the bottom under it