memes matter @NoComment
03 January, 02:37
Sup Patriots ❤️(?)
God morning, its 08:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 January, 10:35
In response memes matter to her Publication
Wow!!! I hope more people listen to this, it is such a beautiful story!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
,i just know all of you have many of stories like this ❤️🎶and where I hope you innerstand how important YOU are.
That we all are connected via stories like this and furthermore the mystery of it all
👀🍿 Take note, You are the main caracher in this movie in your own turn,where that tree story is key to look at your own lifestory through another lense, realizing God is in control, and knows us better then we do, we like his little spartans. We keep "dying",but all for Him, where we live eternally, wiser, faster, stronger each time, and to cultivate space so truth May take flight,many boards,many timelines🍿
12:42 AM - Jan 04, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it