Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
03 January, 10:00
Reminder...Enjoy the Show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 January, 05:20
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Studio D for dementia Joe!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
04 January, 05:23
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
lol... 🤣👍🤣

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 January, 09:34
😂😁

chuck ross @chuckster
04 January, 03:55
Wait a minute, was this live? If not, they could have easily re-done this audio> I'm guessing it was live, and these two morons couldn't keep it together long enough to follow script...

04 January, 03:49
In response chuck ross to his Publication
I'm not sure. Someone had posted it earlier and I just copied it and re-posted it. I'm going to have to agree with your answer though! lmao... 🤣🤣🤣

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 January, 11:28
😅

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
03 January, 10:56
Bless his heart. #ElderAbuse

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
03 January, 10:49
Hes not in the WH and hasnt been.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
03 January, 10:49
Hes not in the WH and hasnt been.

03 January, 10:52
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
😄👍😄

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
03 January, 10:37
Tired of the show.

03 January, 10:38
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
I hear you. I'm hoping and praying it's over soon! 🙏🙏🙏