P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
03 January, 05:33
History books. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡ #Trump2023

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://twitter.com/DavidB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
perhaps there is a surprise in store for us tomorrow!
the fat lady hasn't sung yet πŸ˜‰
09:45 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
04 January, 07:31
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I heard she piddled like the biotch she was...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 January, 12:22
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
How entertaining would it be to beat 1923?

The last speaker election to go beyond the first ballot was in 1923, when members took nine tries to name Frederick Gillett (R-Mass.) to the position.

The all-time record for duration of a speaker vote was from December 3, 1855, to February 2, 1856 when it took almost two months and 133 ballots before picking Nathaniel Banks, also of Massachusetts.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
04 January, 02:53
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
great information thanks! I think all of this today was on purpose. notice that Matt, MTG and Boebert were all supporting different people for speaker. πŸ˜‰
i think they wanted Kevin to squirm and realize how much he's disliked, I even had a dream that I met him in the hall and told him so!
i watched a clip the other day on the news and the guest said they had a surprise name in store so πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™