JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 04:12
Papi foreshadows where this is leading, The Maestro is dropping election fraud bombs at TS, new Twitter Files en route and this is too much fun!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
now that sounds like the speaker of the house - 460
Celebrities And Athletes Used To Control Public❤️
Usa Should Support Russia Not Ukraine❤️
National Economic Security And Reformation Act❤️
God Is Love And Love Just Is No Beginning And No End
The Silent Majority Is Stronger Than Ever❤️
All Cannibals And Blood Drinkers Are Going To Get Erased
The Catholic Church Is A Sick Disgusting Nightmare
Pine Gap Nellis Air Force Base Host Imaginary Aliens
The Hourglass Has Been Turned For The Last Time
But The One Who Has Endured To The End Will Be Saved
No Use For Mugging Or Cloning Now And Future
Beatles Rubber Soul Im Looking Through You❤️
Your Body Needs More Than Just Food And Beverage
Jesus Christ Is The True Father Of This Realm
Doppelgänger Is A Tangible Double Of A Living Person
All The Child Predators Flattened With Gods Hammer

T/S 555 or 15
05:04 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 January, 09:22
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
What Is The Purpose Of Poorly Constructed Homes?- 547

DJT has spoken to this. It's planned obsolescence. Design a car that lasts 100 years and what happens? They sell fewer cars. EVERYTHING Papi posts is a gematria comm. I'm with my son these few days so I am giving him my attention and not able to share more values now but you don't need convincing. I'm going to visit your thread later and prove that you're communicating with relevant gematria values too. If you speak a truth from your heart and spell it properly the numbers usually check out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 January, 11:31
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I didn't see a 547 anywhere in POTUS's post above, but I do recall seeing this result recently. I do post what I feel is relevant and what POTUS would like us to consider.

I do understand why everything has a short life span (including mankind). The parasites make more money selling the same item over and over again because the items invariably fall apart or quit working a few days after the 30-day return policy. And, of course, Wal-mart only sells Chinese made junk, or did. The products actually seem to be better quality now.

Unfortunately, because Wal-marts were built in most every small town and big city, it was the only place the average working person could afford to shop at to purchase essential items. And with the placement of these stores in small towns, the small business owners lost their businesses and were then forced to work for cabal-run corporations.

cont'd