Every Time @soTELLme533
03 January, 03:01
According to what I have learned, the Mark of the Beast can only be had if a person agrees to follow Satan. Agreeing to get a shot is not agreeing to follow Satan.
Perhaps we have been duped into believing that getting the shot is agreeing to follow Satan.
There was a censorship of the truth where many people had no chance of learning the truth until it was too late.
I have more friends & family members who were vaxxed than not vaxxed.
Some tried hard to get to the truth, but they were duped over & over.
Confusion & fear were rampant.
I love my family members & friends however, my love doesn't come near to the love that I know God has for them.
So I choose to forgive them their obstinate ignorance & I pray they will be saved.
I also believe that - as much as we may be suffering - us "purebloods" the vaxxed are suffering much more in many instances. Therefore I choose to have enormous compassion & will help them in any way that I can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU, THAT ITS DARPA, MILITARY GRADE TECHNLOLOGY BASED ON ARTIFICIAL STIMULATION OF DOPAMINE, SEROTONINE AND ENDORPHINE? 🤔

SO YOU WILL BASICALLY STARVING TO DEATH, COVERED WITH YOUR OWN FEECES, MEANWHILE YOU WILL BE IN ARTIFICIALLY INDUCTED NIRVANA TALKING TO REALISTIC HALLUCINATION, WHICH WILL BE JESUS, YAHWE, SHIVA, KRISHNA OR WHATEVER DEITY YOUR BELIEF SYSTEM IS BASED ON... ?

https://youtu.be/kjxSCAals...

According to what I have learned, the Mark of the Beast can only be had if a person agrees to follow Satan. Agreeing to get a shot is not agreeing to follow Satan.
03:16 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Every Time to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Yuri in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
03 January, 03:23
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Money isn't the only way to get food to eat. If "Gates of hell" was to get his wish, then it is up to us to save people by feeding them. I refuse to be intimated by the bastard globalists!
But for the chipped: Remove the damn thing.
And by the way, it doesn't matter who has committed the crimes, they will be stopped. They are being stopped.
There is hope based on facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
03 January, 03:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
YOU CLEARLY MISSED POINT

THERE IS NOT HADWARE VERSION TO BE REMOVED... DID YOU READ AT LEAST FEW OF @MAC POSTS?

ITS PURE BIOLOGIC BODY SIMILAR SCARY SHIT...

DEATH BY CLOTH IS LITERALLY THE LEAST CRUEL OF ALL OPTIONZ GLOBALLISTIC SATANISTS COOKED IN USA FOR US
☝️☝️☝️

https://www.ragauian.cz/fa...