Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
03 January, 02:30
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE BUT WHEN GOVT DOES NOT EVEN RECOGNIZE THE CONSTITUTION IT MEANS NOTHING. WE HAVE BEEN SUCKERED INTO WAITING FOR SOME ENTITY TO SAVE US FOR SO LONG I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
03 January, 02:05
I m kinda losing faith in this movement. Intel can be misleading. They've not really been honest with us. They've keeping us in the dark about stuff. They give us dates and nothing happens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
03 January, 03:02
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
who gives you dates???? shame on you for belive that bullshit.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
03 January, 02:05
I m kinda losing faith in this movement. Intel can be misleading. They've not really been honest with us. They've keeping us in the dark about stuff. They give us dates and nothing happens