UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 January, 01:05
Not a professional Football Fan. Not a professional sports fan. Thats not to say I don't get stuck watching them sometimes with friends or family. I myself believe they are bread and circus, distractions from what is really important. Corpoations have killed them and are probably responsibke for last night. I played multiple sports growing up and I do like to watch one college football team as a break from reality from time to time. I grew up watching them. It's something I enjoy, 2-3 hours a week in the fall as a getaway from the insanity of everything else. That being said, I am a fan of humanity and i am very concerned about the psyche of people following demands and mandates blindly, especially where it can and does affect my family and friends. I was talking to friend on the other side of the country during last nights football incident. He is a Bills fanatic. My very first thought was Vax Injury so i turned it to the program to analyze the incident. I pray this helps wake some

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 02:33
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
This is more than class action suits. These are crimes against humanity on a larger scale than WWII.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts