Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
03 January, 12:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
03 January, 12:55
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
And let’s get rid of the satanic half time shows in the SuperBowl..they are disgusting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
I agree, my husband stopped watching all sports year ago and couldn’t be happier.
12:59 PM - Jan 03, 2023
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
03 January, 01:05
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
I grew up loving football. It was a big family get together thing for so many years. I played football in high school and love the game. Years back the game changed with high dollar high profile players and all the money and hype. Now all professional sports is idol worship and giant money machine. All the sponsors are woke ass companies. Screw professional sports and players. It's a sick mess.

AnneDuncan32 @AnneDuncan32
03 January, 01:18
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Earn income while simply working online. work from home whenever you want. just for maximum 5 hours a day you can make more than $600 per day online. From this I made $18,000 last month in my spare time.
Check info here==============>>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com