The Mac @TheMac
So basically I was censored for warning people that the deep state was using nanoparticles as virus like particles to create a pandemic (months in advance) and also for telling the truth about nanoparticles in vaccines causing oxidative stress diseases.

And now people have died as a direct result.

What a complete f up.
10:26 AM - Jan 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheMac in this post can reply
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
03 January, 01:34
In response The Mac to his Publication
Your posts helped those of us in the trenches to have the "FACTS" that we needed to fight the propaganda that was being spewed in the MSM. As I have posted previously, I rarely can understand your prolific scientific posts, however I greatly appreciate your posts. Keep up the digital info fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Mac @TheMac
03 January, 01:37
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
03 January, 11:47
can't save everybody but one can try, you went above and beyond the call of duty. The Mac he is the greatest!

The Mac @TheMac
03 January, 01:40
In response Kellie Kraft to her Publication
God bless your heart I mean that.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
03 January, 11:30
Many of us did hear you.and for that you probably help save thousands. Many of us are angry about the people who were allowed to die because of the misinformation push and the extent "They" took to control truth.

The Mac @TheMac
03 January, 01:43
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Bless your soul.