Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
03 January, 10:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
He told everyone in the Most Ancient church, the people then were so good they communicated with Angels, love God above all else and love others at least as much as self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
03 January, 10:42
I cant agree more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 January, 10:38
117% 🎯

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
03 January, 02:44

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
02 January, 11:23
🙏NFL praying for player down

Dottie French @DotOn777
05 January, 09:54
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Nah...
This is a [satanic.ritual] executed exactly 51 years and on the same field as BBills (first name?) HUGHES died...

Coincidentally, the player that "hit" this 24-y.o. player is wearing Hughes' number 51...

Numbers Numbers

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 January, 11:16
🕊️🙏❤️

arba happihr @arba
02 January, 10:23
🤗The difficult part of this journey is not understanding
We "have" to be best friends with the person in the mirror!
The person in the Mirror has a role in this journey too.
And we must be forgiving. ☺️
Everywhere we go there we are!!!
I promise
Once you befriend your friend in the mirror you will have a blast together!!!🤗🤗🤗💞💞💞😁

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
02 January, 07:05
Just the fact that the old evil one keeps attacking provides me with strength and determination. This spirit is from God. Thanks for the encouragement. I need it. We all need it. It has been a long journey. No matter when we started. Love is the only thing keeping my head up. I am weary and I am tired but this community keeps me hopeful and reinforces my resolve to continue the journey.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 January, 07:01
It has been a blessing learning what God needed me to know. It has been a blessing to be here among others with a "special spirit". I have been on this rock for 53 years, and have always been a Christian, but my relationship with The Lord has evolved to a whole nother level. Praise God!

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
02 January, 06:59
I have always had empathy for the people around me, but I have never felt I was worth anything. The choices I have made have basically destroyed me over and over. Thank you for this post! I have to learn to love me starting TODAY!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 January, 10:59
In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication
Boy does this resonate with me.

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
02 January, 06:47
i appreciate your positivity. But at the moment my energy is gone. my wife hung on but i think she is done. i undetstand though.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
02 January, 09:41
In response Brian Strong to his Publication
🙏❤️ Brian and Your Wife ❤️🙏

This is indeed a tough time for all. Stay strong 💪

God Is Within Her ...she will not fall.
PSALM 46:5

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 January, 06:45
FINDING THE GOD/THE CHRIST WITHIN

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
02 January, 06:47
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE ANATOMY OF THE INNER CHRIST
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
02 January, 06:36
Exactly!!! The moment I started searching, in earnest, to discover who I really am, and what life on earth is really all about, that's when everything started to change for me - very much for the better.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 January, 06:30
Good word!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
02 January, 06:25
Beautifully said. 😘

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 January, 06:24

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 January, 06:22

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 January, 03:07
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Hi ♥️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 January, 03:08
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
Amein 🙏❤🙏

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 January, 06:20

Reflex *.* @Reflex
02 January, 06:19
🔥🔥🔥🔥

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
02 January, 06:17
Yes!!! Read Genesis Chapter 6. It's Biblical! These are Fallen Angels and Demons we are dealing with. This is a fight of Good versus Evil. Read Ephesians Chapter 6. It says we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but principalities and powers and evil spirits in high places! Demons are all around! (As are God's good and holy angels too.) They've been here since the beginning. They've never left. Call upon the name of Jesus to be saved TODAY! John 3:16.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 January, 06:10
search and dicover
the book of Enoch

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
02 January, 06:10
it says love one another