The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 January, 12:05
The subject of the USA not being so great has been on my mind, and I haven't found the words to express it. Where we, as a nation have come from and slowly eroded over time to where we are now.

And then I found this. This is where we are.👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
02 January, 12:36
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I get frustrated because basically all we do is sit behind our keyboards and tweet to the choir. I don't understand why zero big name accounts have ever tried to organize a rally, protest or picket the MSM, distribute flyers, push bumper stickers, put up yard signs, tell us all to wear white hats on Saturday....or do one dang thing as an organized group to wake up the sheeple. As a no name tiny account I have not been able to get anyone to show interest in an organized effort. I have tried on other forums. Where are the patriotic big boys? Why do citizens all over the world protest en masse ...and we Americans just sit? The rest of the world is counting on US. If we fall, the world falls.

"Grandpa, what did you do during the final war?"

"Oh sonny boy, I tweeted day and night and waited for somebody to save us."
Seriously, WTF?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I've wondered the same, and it gives rise to the questioning of whether we are being mkultra'd on our side as well. When I have asked this on SM, there is never an answer. Do people not want to imagine that we are not the special ones, that we are as capable of falling for mass brainwashing in another way. Don't want to go into detail, as I will be called a shill.

I do understand people's "fear" of being arrested at a rally or being accosted by neighbors, but we are told repeatedly not to fear. And the libs never fear, they just go for it. If I look at it as an observer, it seems that we are all in a some kind of altered state, unable to move or take a logical step. Why don't we organize on our own? Well, we've been harassed for a few years now by family and friends, and more hurt is not comfortable.

Much love to you today❤️🙏
11:35 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it