Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
I could use some advice. My health is getting worse every day. I have gut and stomach pain all the time. I'm afraid the main problem is one of my BP meds. I asked the doctor to take me off. She didn't want to unless I switched to something else. I have lost a lot of weight, so I didn't want another med. She said just to cut down to one. That won't work, because they are timed release. I would like to find a naturopath to help, but my insurance doesn't cover that. I can't afford to pay extra. I don't know what to do. I should go back to my gastroenterologist, but I don't want another colonoscopy. I felt like it caused more problems than it helped.
03:09 AM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
18 January, 03:47
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Prayers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
02 January, 03:10
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
04 January, 06:50
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Thank you for your prayer. I called my cousin's husband. He is a pharmacist, and I thought he might have some advice. He said to go ahead and reduce the pills by one. Then later, I could stop the other one. I am already experiencing less pain. I will have to learn to monitor my blood pressure better. I kind of have white coat syndrome about the blood pressure cuff. Anyway, thank you!