Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 03:45
A lot of people think that JFK was never really assassinated and that was just a double.

Then explain to me why JFK Jrโ€™s life mission was to find his fatherโ€™s killers.

Explain to me why he went to Mount Rushmore and stared at a photo of his father in 1999 for nearly an hour according to a ranger on site.

The Q on JFKโ€™s grave is now a mirror with the Q operation. All Anons are assisting in reversing it all.

Sometimes people donโ€™t make any sense or use much logic.

The vendetta is REAL.

I didnโ€™t just make up #KennedyVision . JFK started it and Jr, Q team, DJT, Military and Anons will complete it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 January, 12:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Many things are pointed out in the Zapruder Film where many of us would not take notice.
There were so many conspiracy theories out there that the most obvious was never mentioned.

The Zapruder Film was staged.

The question was by WHO & WHY?

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

https://youtu.be/XCigDMyHi...
The Great Zapruder Film Hoax - YouTube

Even this film has noticeable cuts and bruises. Our adversary will never stop diligently laboring to prevent us from learning the truth.Watching the tremendo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
The Hidden King(s)

The JFK assassination

Written by - Miles Mathis

๐Ÿ‘‡

http://mileswmathis.com/ba...
02:56 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsC in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 January, 07:27
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
. I am half way through and it is fascinating.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
02 January, 08:51
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I know and this paper was written back in 2007. He has one on the Tate/Manson Event that is linked in the first paragraph of this article. That one also is a doosey. He calls it an EVENT because the murders didn't happen.