JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 03:01
Papi is nailing his timestamps.

#KennedyVision

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 December, 04:59
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
WE'RE COMING HOME!!!=153

Unlock The Code Q=153...............I Got The Message=153
Tonight Be Ready=153...................Eleventh Hour=153

The Hunt Is On=153.....................Shut It Down=153
The Joke's Over=153....................Satan's Agenda Fails=153
Joseph R Biden Jr=153.................Exit Stage Left=153

Stop The Fraud=153....................Trump Wins=153
Save The Children=153................All Life Matters=153

John Kennedy Jr=153...................The Revealed Son=153
Guess Who's Back=153................See You Soon=153

Galactic Federation=153..............The Light Is Here=153
The Aquarius Age=153.................The Kingdom Of God=153

The Children Of God=153.............Jesus DNA Inside=153
I Believe In You=153......................Great Warrior=153
Expect Miracles=153.....................It's So Amazing=153

Find The Truth=153.......................Free Your Mind=153

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 January, 01:24
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
I wanted to wait to add that 153 IS 18/ R, 45/ DJT, and I spy a 35/ Most High in the mirror. 153 is also the very potent 151 2/ too. If gematria is phonetic- which it is- then somebody please Prove Me Wrong.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 10:36
IISRDJTIMHIPMW - 180

Help Is On The Way
Near Death Experience
Get Ready To Fiesta ❤️❤️
Boom Boom Boom Boom ❤️❤️❤️❤️
The Man Behind The Mask ❤️❤️❤️
Today Was A Good Day
Jesus Is Coming Back ❤️
The Appointed Time
Now Comes The Pain ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kundalini Awakening
Dont Give Up On Me
The Beginning Is Near
The Ancient King David
A Miracle Is Happening ❤️
Nothing Is Ramdom ❤️
The Day Of Reckoning ❤️
Barack Obamas To Be Judged ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Child Slave Traders
Inauguration Day❤️
Youre Not Alone❤️
Like Father Like Son ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Be As One You Are One
Evolution Time

>>150400127 (SUM = 20 or 2)
What US President was nicknamed "Eagle" by the USSS?
FlyEaglesFly

POTUS will not go on tv to address nation.
POTUS must isolate himself to prevent negative optics.

POTUS knew removing criminal rogue elements as a first step was essential to free and pass legislation.

T/S 124

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You're Not Alone leaps out alongside Nothing Is Random. Thank you very much Patriot. Of course I didn't run the gematria on this before posting. I was channeling my inner Kim Runner and simply looking at the 153 in and of itself. What's weirder is that I am fighting a 15-30 second time difference from PT to ET. Our times are no longer sync'd. No one is talking about this. What does that mean? I wanted it to land on 123...

NOTHING IS RANDOM. Everything Has Meaning.
12:21 AM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 January, 04:31
123 - but, that would mean you are on the Pacific Coast. I always decoded your posts as EST like VK's and POTUS's.

Have we spoken before? Just had a thought. Someone has a radio show and I spoke with a guest 2-3 times.

Fan, I have a question for you. My power went out last night at 9:11, which was interesting in itself, but I had a couple warnings throughout the day with lights flickering, so I expected a power outage. Anyway, in the middle of the morning I woke up and saw a pinkish red light from my skylight and it appeared to be straight above my house pulsating approx every minute or so. I tried to see where it was coming from so I stepped outside onto my deck into the snow (with my slippers) but my deck doesn't extend from the house enough to be able to see straight up. From the time I noticed the blinking light, it may have blinked on and off approx 6-7 times and then stopped or moved away. White hats? Any ideas?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 January, 04:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Even though I currently reside in Wine Country California, everything I post is based on Eastern Time. My phone is set to ET. My stove clock is set to ET. Eastern Time is of the essence. As for the blinking light, of course I can't be sure but my first intuitive hit, (given the 9:11 timing), is God Comm. I am operating on the belief that everything is a White Hat operation now, including whatever those "trails" were that VK posted earlier. I might be wrong. But I don't think I am.