American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
I need prayers... I don't even know how to explain why this could happen... I had a friend that passed away in a motorcycle accident more than a few years ago She was predeceased by her brother, a year after she passed her mother and aunt both passed away. I got news today that her only living sister was in a horrible accident and died yesterday. My heart is unable to even grasp any of this She leaves behind two young children one that is seriously handicapped two little girls.. And a father that has now lost all of his children and his wife among my handful of other very close relatives tragically. Can someone please explain how something so horrific like this can happen? Please pray for her father her husband her children and her nephew.. I I'm just sick to my stomach and at such a loss of comprehension 😪
06:45 PM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
02 January, 05:03
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Prayers and strength for you during this awful and difficult time. Don't lose sight of God's unchanging hand. While it is difficult to accept, we all have soul contracts and are here for a time. View death as not the end, but the beginning of something new. Their time has ended; God has another assignment for them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 January, 04:22
🙏🙏🙏😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
02 January, 04:21
my heart breaks just to read your post. sending up prayers to you and your friends family. there is no answer as to why all those bad things happened. 🙏🙏🙏🙏 but please pray on your end too. Our Father gives us guidance and comfort sometimes in the most unique ways.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
02 January, 04:08
American, I so grieve with you. My heart and prayers are with you. WWG1WGA!
Love you in the Lord. Praying for you daily. 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 January, 04:04
God I lift this family up to you in prayer. Please provide for their every need. I also pray for your divine protection over them. No weapon formed against them shall prosper. Bring healing, your perfect peace and new hope.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
02 January, 12:25
🙏🙏🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 January, 11:43
🙏🙏🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 January, 11:35
🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
02 January, 11:31
Prayers for that whole family.

Silver Cat @silvercat
01 January, 11:31
Even though it appears so strange, God has His reasons for what happens. Know that you are loved; we are praying for you! When you can, take time to pray to God for His comfort for you, and think of how to best assist the children. Pray for His Guidance, and you will receive it.

01 January, 11:53
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Thank you I am... I'm trying so hard This is a tough one to swallow ♥️

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
01 January, 11:06
🙏❤️🙏

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 January, 11:01
Oh dear God, bear this grief away and invade this situation.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
01 January, 11:00
❤️🙏❤️

Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 January, 10:59
🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
01 January, 10:58
🙏🙏🙏

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
01 January, 10:58
🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
01 January, 10:57
🙏🙏🙏

01 January, 07:53
Thank You all so much! She always said she missed her tribe and she is now with them again My heart breaks for her family But I agree is our loss not hers God took her pain away only our pain is still present. Thank You all for such beautiful prayers I truly love this AU family ♥️🙏

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 January, 07:31
In explaining all of this will come some hard truths that come from God, our Creator. You want answers as many do and we can only go to His Word to find truth.

We are only promised this day that we live in. We are not promised tomorrow. We do not clearly understand why God chooses to end the life of one. He alone controls life and death.

In every instance, only He knows why. These deaths may seem odd as they are all so connected but this isn't an oddity and happens a lot.

What is more important is that if they lived for Jesus, they are freed from this sinful body and celebrate with Him, RIGHT NOW, the rewards He promised us. Take heart, they feel no pain. They bask in perfect love!

God will watch over those remaining until their time is at hand. He knows the hearts of those left to carry on. He beckons them to come to Him where grief can be stricken by His love.

I know right now this isn't easy. #WRWY and we (AU) will pray for your healing. One day at a time with Je

ice mtn @icemtn17
01 January, 07:28
Sending you strength and support through this string of horrible tragedies.

Father in Heaven, touch these people with Your Holy Spirit. Send them comfort during this time of dire need.

Please know, I'm there in spirit holding your shoulders and lending every support I can.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
01 January, 07:26
💚🙏💙

Miss. Messina @Messina
01 January, 07:20
Sooo sad - I pray for You , the Father, Husband and children , praying you all find peace in the midst of this great pain ❤️🙏 :(

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 January, 07:09
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
01 January, 07:08
they say we help write our contract with God before we r born.. we pick out patents & kids & chise our births & deaths.. & all involved agree to experience it.. even natural disasters.. just look @ it like their pedulum swung sooo far one way with loss, its gonna swing back the other way with gain= lots of kids n grandkids & joy.. life is like that..

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
01 January, 07:07
Prayers Up
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 January, 07:06
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR COMFORT PEACE AND REST FOR THIS PATRIOT OVER WHELMED BY THE LOSS OF FAMILY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES PLEASE LORD WE ASK FOR YOUR HEAVENLY MIRACULOUS LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY ON HER TONIGHT THANK YOU GOD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Matthew 5:4 - Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Psalms 147:3 - He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. WE WERE SENT HERE FOR A REASON AND MANY OF US ARE CHOSEN TO LEAD THE WAY FOR OTHERS TO HELP STRENGTHEN THEIR FAITH. IT HURTS ME TO SAY THAT BUT I HAVE NO BETTER THOUGHT. YOU ARE AN EXAMPLE OF THIS. GOD DOES WORK IN UNUSUAL WAYS.

Deb USA @debkay1371
prayers up 🙏

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
How heartbreaking.
Prayers up for all.