Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
03 January, 06:49
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Kind heart. ❤️ Martin..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 January, 06:32
💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
02 January, 07:54
be kind to all and blessings will follow you all your days

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
02 January, 11:50
He does i love Martin’s post , he is a good guy with a big heart ❤️

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
02 January, 07:43
He is one of my favorites, have been following him since way, way back! He always describes what my heart is feeling, that I could never put into words. 💛

Plum ForGot @Plum4Got
02 January, 04:36
He has a way of making those who are normally unseen…feel seen.
You can also feel it in his images. Kinda weird to say that sometimes it feels like he took it just for you…in whatever that moment of need was.
He’s a blessing.
Miss him over on Twit.
Thank You Martin for making a larger difference than you could possibly know. 😊💕

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 January, 12:44
🙌❤️🙌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 11:19

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 11:19
Martin is a pure treasure Nana has been following since about the time I started on twit wit years ago.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 January, 10:00
most humble "big guy" i have seen. I love this dude. Just don't steal his wonderful pics lol🙈

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
01 January, 09:43
❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 January, 09:29
🙏👍💥✝️😃❤️

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
01 January, 07:26
He seems to be the sweetest of souls. I'm happy he's here.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
01 January, 04:29
YES WE DO JOEY AND MARTIN IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM