Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 February, 11:38
SarahCorriher

Parler is suing Amazon to force it to continue offering service against its will. Would you want to continue giving Amazon money at that point? I don't really understand companies which sue other companies in order to force them into an unwanted business relationship when the unwilling party wishes the destruction of the other. Business relationships are supposed to be both voluntary and mutually beneficial, so why attempt to force another company into taking your company's money when it is plotting the demise of yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 February, 11:38
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Back when conservatives were more gutsy, they used to argue against the Civil Rights Act, which forced businesses to serve all races. The argument was (in part): Why would you want to continue giving the racist store owner your money anyway, if you were a black man? The Civil Rights Act forced store owners to serve everyone, but should you even want to patronize someone who inherently hates you? I wouldn't want to support (with my purchases) a black-owned business if I knew that the owner hated my race, for example. That happens, by the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Ball @Hball
I agree. why would anyone want to go where they are not wanted?? me personally? i do not! there are places i have walked into that i could tell i was not wanted, so i nicely went the other way. i didnt not go to my local news channel or paper to "get attention" like many do. why? because it is their right to not like me or want me in their establishment. This is the real world! not everyone you meet will like you. Kinda like kindergarten.. not every kid "clicks". Surround yourself with likeminded folks and move forward. Adult toddlers are not as cute as legit toddlers😂
11:49 AM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hball in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Ball, click on at the bottom under it