Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
07 February, 12:37
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
i am ready, willing, and able to unlearn and relearn. i just have no idea where to start. (idk what idk, u know?)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 12:42
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
💗💗💗 You know more than you know💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
07 February, 12:37
i am ready, willing, and able to unlearn and relearn. i just have no idea where to start. (idk what idk, u know?)

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
07 February, 12:09
It is a hard thing, really. I really stepped in it myself, recently. I was involved in a conversation on the day of the gamestop excitement and realized much after-the-fact that I'd commented about my concerns of the SEC knocking on my door. Really?

It's gonna take a bit to de-program. Apologies for that. Thing is, I knew it and still fell into the 'old' way. It will happen to us all, I'd wager.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 12:35
In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
💗🙏💗