Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
Good morning AU. Happy January 2023. 123.
Keep spreading love ❤️
08:47 AM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Caroline July @CarolineJuly1
02 January, 08:00
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Brings smiles to everyone’s face 😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
02 January, 05:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
02 January, 01:14
every person smiled even those who were unsure at first and came back, smiled. it's a good feeling ❤️💖

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
02 January, 12:15
wow! 😭

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
02 January, 12:08
That made me cry. So simple and so beautiful. Spread the Love!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 January, 10:39
Oh man... so beautiful!! 💝✨

Lisa bowers @Rainthunder777
01 January, 10:19
😍 love this!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
01 January, 06:16
💓💓💓Love how their faces light up when they connect!

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
01 January, 06:06
Our TRUE purpose 🥰🥰🥰

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
01 January, 06:09
In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication
It is our true nature, we are Love itself. When everyone realizes that, the world will change.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
01 January, 05:41
love this!! what a gift!

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
01 January, 05:27
Made me happy. We are the majority.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 January, 04:03
Thank you, for this. ❤️

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
01 January, 03:16
Look at all those beautiful smiles. Love it!!! Happy New Year Jean!!! Happy New Year AU Family.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
01 January, 02:00
love it ,red

love it ,red

love it ,red

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
01 January, 01:58
[They] hate when we spread love.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 January, 01:22
Very emotional...perfect song, perfect smiles, perfect gesture in humanity.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
01 January, 12:32
🤍i felt this in my spirit as i woke up this morning, an overwhelming supernatural love and light, a whisper welcome back baby girl

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 12:25
❤️❤️❤️That gives me hope and I'm not crying.

01 January, 12:19
♥️♥️♥️

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
01 January, 12:04

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
01 January, 12:01
❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 January, 11:54
Beautiful! Thank you Jean 💓 Have a blessed and happy 2023!

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
01 January, 11:52
Absolutely beautiful, I’m crying

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
01 January, 11:37
My sister stayed over at our place last night and this morning before I left for the airport she gave me a hug and held up half a heart with her hand, I completed it and knew instantly she had already seen this post!💗

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 January, 11:33
Would you Donate to a “Go Fund Me”
if the person needed the $$$ due to college bowl game gambling losses

Yes,Who hasn’t been brok

No

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 01:57
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Gambling lessons are learned at the bottom of it not by ppl enabling them to continue because someone will bail them out.
Just stop!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 02:06
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Nana speaks from first hand experience. Watched someone I cared about a lot sit and lose over 22,000 in one night because he was toasted and refused to quit playing poker with a sobor poker player that was even cheating.
Yep Nana called him out and it still didn't matter, my fren was too toasted.
He would bet 1000 per game on weekends on every single game played in football for years.
Gamblers always think the very next time they will win it all back.
Bookies balance their books, you will always lose & they take the juice money.
That was his last hard lesson.

Gambling, Alcoholism, Drug addictions all the same.
I learned the hard way that enabling them only makes it worse.

This person will over come or fail depending on their own abilities to change and take control of their life.
People around them will have to accept their choice.
No one, NO ONE, can do it for them.
FACTS!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 January, 11:28
❤️

01 January, 12:51
In response Just Amom to her Publication
hope 2023 brings joy, love, closures, new beginnings for you♥️