Only people mentioned by Couggirl7 in this post can reply
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
01 January, 10:18
In response Coug girl7 to her Publication
That is one of Donald's doubles and that isn't Melania. Not sure about the gold hat or halo someone was talking about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 January, 12:10
Only one golden hat and he's between them. On their shoulder. And she's wearing a golden halo! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daisy Foxburr @chublake
01 January, 10:10
That does NOT look like Melania!

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
01 January, 02:23
In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication
It doesn't look like Donald really either. Unless he has lost 30 pounds that I never heard about?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 08:34
Nana was quite surprised in a video this past week to see Kash and Clay Clark making fun of Patriots that think there is a plan or that the military will ever do anything to step in.
Disinformation I understand is necessary but outright making fun of Patriots & calling names that believe in the plan is not cool.
Sorry, just my opinion.
Anyone that is "ONLY" speaking to the voting in 2024 and not speaking to fixing the fraud in 2020, may not be showing up in my "to watch" list going forward, but that is just me.

We have seen in the last 2 yrs, if no other elections, that we can not vote enough in any election going forward to win.
Yes we need to be building locally for ppl to take the helm, but anyone that is making fun of Patriots and not addressing this fact, well...will be in question with me until I see otherwise.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
01 January, 04:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The little guys with few followers and nothing to lose are where the truth is. The big channels have to walk a tightrope to stay there and there lies the problem.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 January, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Q said Kashyap Patel was a name to remember , but Q didnt say he was a good guy.
I heard some podcast last week saying that Kash was fantastic and they fully expected him to be the Director of the new version of the FBI .👀
I think there are still a lot of compromised conservatives that are playing the long game and will need to be revealed .

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 January, 04:56
cicada 3301 2.0

01 January, 04:56
imagine the frogs watching this....why do you think he went from 4 chan to 8 chan and created 8 kun????,

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

01 January, 03:19
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
whoooo whooo and WTF is that all over his jacket????

01 January, 03:21
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
bagpipes?? is that what i see?