Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 December, 07:57
Just me and wife tonight. Kids out partying with our friends. Nice dinner planned. Perfect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
Actually met my wife tonight 21 years ago!! Started dating 6 days later and the rest is history!! Enjoy brother!! Gonna be a good year!
10:02 PM - Dec 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
31 December, 10:21
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
It also happens to be my wedding anniversary - 42 yrs married - met 2.5 yrs before that. Happy anniversary and new year to you and wife - it's funny - our tenure is twice yours!! in terms of NYEve - you are in your prime - enjoy ALL of your life each minute, each day. God bless the two of you!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
31 December, 10:35
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
It’s couples like you that can really teach the younger generations what it’s all about!! God bless you too! Happy anniversary and many more!!!!