Kim Runner @kimrunner
Roll of TP?!
Someone needs to have a chat with him about a bidet...
01:56 PM - Dec 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 January, 05:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤔 either the people are about to shit themselves or here comes another toliet paper shortage 😂🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
01 January, 12:29
Ha!😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 January, 11:56
is he saying its the real one this time...when people need to STOCK UP...?🤔

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 January, 11:50
I believe he is hinting S is bout to HTF

Kraken Patriot @willowt
01 January, 08:34
I’ve reviewed Elon’s timeline and cannot find this.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 January, 09:04
In response Kraken Patriot to his Publication
yep - he deleted the post not long after he originally posted it.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
01 January, 04:32
pants shittin time

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
01 January, 02:22
royal flush

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 January, 01:48
Wipe it! Wipe what? With the sink it was: "Pull it!" (the plug, drain it)

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 December, 11:21
Shit

meet

FAN

💩

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 December, 07:57
🤣😂

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 December, 07:57
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🤣😂

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
31 December, 07:29
He has a funny sense of humor.

BYOTP! Lol, it was true for half a day.
2:41 PM · Dec 30, 2022

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Jen ... @Jenfranji
31 December, 07:09
#ToiletPaperGate coming up for round 2 lockdowns ??

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 December, 07:04

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Cam Mac @campmac111
31 December, 06:30
Isn't worthless fiat sometimes referred to as toilet paper?
(That was first thing that came into my mind when I saw this.)

Green 8700 @Green8700
31 December, 06:18
ohhhh i’ rolling 😂😂😂😂

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 December, 06:10
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
01 January, 10:05
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
my thought exactly.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
01 January, 11:52
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Got my TP & ammo stocked up & I'm ready to rock 😁

Ann Holden @Amandpms
31 December, 05:48

True North @TrueNorthGirl
31 December, 05:47
😂🙌🏻

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
31 December, 05:46

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
31 December, 06:25
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
31 December, 06:25
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
I am definitely not a bathroom bumor kind of person but that made me spit Prosecco from my nose - thanks for the laugh!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
31 December, 05:32
Musk must be hanging out with VK

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
31 December, 07:05
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Imagine Elon Tweets a " . " one day.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
31 December, 05:35
Hahaha! Gotta be prepped for the incoming!!
+++ Dasting delete!!!

I was gifted a bidet for Christmas this year…
Such a funny life sync heading into ‘23.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 December, 05:29
To wipe away the poop vibes! 💩

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
31 December, 05:28
It's on.... THE WRONG WAY!!!! 🤣

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
31 December, 06:42
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
Nope

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
31 December, 07:05
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication
OH, not THIS shit again! 🤣😅😂

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 December, 05:28
Elites sh!tting themselves... good.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 December, 03:23
Oh boy, think it’s just like 45’s comms of TP stuck on his shoe for incoming ops BTS, like an event of incoming Solar flares, that activated many staseeds in Oct/2018 for future gridwork, and start the shutdown process for 2020 transition, a green light for corporations/utilities-new techs build. TP becoming the trigger for ppl to start hitting markets for imminent CV shutdown, a WH/Q Boomerang on [them], start healing-awakening movie, to jolt ppl to face their own shadows in Q-tine...only way to save lives-one’s avatar process to transform b4 full activation. For many it can take 2-3 yrs(for quickening, many got activated w/in mos post shutdown ie vanlifer-energy team travel warriors), for wayshowers, 5-10 yrs, prior to transition. https://youtu.be/rSxvc8sSh...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Not Important @Notimportant
31 December, 03:31
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
"vanlifer"???

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
31 December, 02:11
will there be a fan involved?😐

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
31 December, 02:09
😂There was a 'news' article that Musk employees were forced to supply their own toilet paper after he fired the janitors.