Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
30 December, 09:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
30 December, 11:32
In response Tracy -Eh to her Publication
Yeah... it's always struck me as kind of ironic, that it's the people who have now become sooo depend on the 'smartness' of a 'techy-thing', that they difficulty coping with every day (old) normal life, without having their smart gadgets at hand...πŸ€”πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
I agree, we've become too dependant on gadgets. I still remember how things were before all of that technology and we engaged with each other more. The only plus is that we can share and get more information out to the masses.
12:44 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by UniQueT in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
30 December, 03:59
In response Tracy -Eh to her Publication
πŸ‘... Of course, and for me the Huge + is that now 'We the Crazy Weird Ones'...😜 are able to communicate with each otherπŸ€—... from all over the 'globe/firmament'..πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’

Tracy -Eh @UniQueT
30 December, 05:05
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
lol, you betchaπŸ˜‰