Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 December, 09:17
Good Morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randi Marie @RedRan777
LOVE Dr. Joe - discovered him in '12 and deployed his teachings and research with my faith to heal from stage 4 cancer within 5 months!!! https://lifebyrandi.com
12:34 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedRan777 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
30 December, 02:37
In response Randi Marie to her Publication
Thank you for sharing🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randi Marie @RedRan777
31 December, 10:01
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
You are very welcome! Happy New Year! Let's "do this" in '23!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 December, 12:37
In response Randi Marie to her Publication
amazing.
congrats and thanks for sharing
maybe it can help others as well!

Randi Marie @RedRan777
30 December, 01:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks so much, Kim.... truly amazing - diagnosed end of 2020 and by April 2021, petscan showed cancer free - breast tumor gone and all the cancer in my bones gone. Many broken ribs and bone damage that I am healing from with the help of these amazing women at https://www.elitewellnessg... Happy to help and inspire. Cancer is NOT what we have been led to think - parasitic link as well. I spoke to Jennifer Mac & Juan O recently about this and lifebyrandi, too and was on Negative 48 in '21. Spoke with -48 about the significance of chlorine dioxide to cure cancer and parasites.... am excited about getting this info out more and more in '23. Much love and joy to you, Kim Runner - have followed you for years! ~Randi