Green 8700 @Green8700
28 December, 12:38
PRAYERS FOR KELLY. UPDATE….
Hi everybody, thank you so much for your prayers. Surgeons at Hopkins decided to only do Part of the surgery. They thought it would be too much strain on her heart. She is in ICU. I will post again concerning her progress. What was accomplished? Today the tumor on her cervical spine was removed which will now lessen the chance of her having a stroke due to restricted blood flow to her brain. This is a 42 years woman with a disabled son. I’m sitting at work crying I’m so grateful to all of you. we are truly an undefeatable family praise GOD πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™i Love and appreciate each and everyone of you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
30 December, 04:43
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
Prayers for Kelly πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and heal her πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Green8700 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Green 8700, click on at the bottom under it