Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 December, 01:37
Much more to come Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 10:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So Doq question?
So with the objective to be to change the dollar not destroy it.
The objective to take down America to show the evil with out destroying it.

My question: is the take down of the stock market an ongoing surgical strike or going to yet be in mass?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Surely if the concern is preventing civil war and mass bloodshed (the entire reason we have had to endure this slow motion 'reveal', and no ebs), the take down/conversion to NESARA/GESARA would be a rolling wave...?

Or are both those concepts carrots to motivate us, and yes, we will be thrown onto our faces, and end up living Medieval style... because that is what society would revert to, no power, no readily available food, no communication.

One imagines, if those planning this have alien help, Looking Glass, and AI... a better route is being mapped.
10:20 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 10:21
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
We for sure have ET help.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 December, 10:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Their input alone would dictate no mass destruction, and a planet of mentally destroyed beings... which would be the end result of the stick market going belly up, all at once.

I imagine one chunk if the market at a time will be removed, replaced... what with, I am not sure.

I am not convinced that XRP is the way - one system to rule them all - aaaannnddd we are right back into the vulnerable position of centralized fiscal power...

Remember SOMEONE programs that pesky AI, and, SOMEONE had to give it parameters for learning, and SOMEONE has to be in charge of maintaining it....

I MUCH prefer the idea of CHOICE, and a decentralized money market, many platforms, that agree to speak to each other... and not a one place for everything deal.

Convenience is the enemy of freedom.