Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 December, 01:37
Much more to come Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 10:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So Doq question?
So with the objective to be to change the dollar not destroy it.
The objective to take down America to show the evil with out destroying it.

My question: is the take down of the stock market an ongoing surgical strike or going to yet be in mass?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
I take down of the stock market would be devastating for retirees. Even more so for those planning to retire soon. So I’m not looking forward to that part of the plan.
10:10 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KnotMe in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
30 December, 10:18
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
I really don't believe anymore that our financial structure will be destroyed. It would cause so much damage to so many people. I now believe the White Hats have a better and more responsible plan. Maybe I'm being naive (as my husband is retired and I plan to follow very soon) but I can't believe that the plan is to destroy so many lives. It just wouldn't make sense.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
30 December, 10:24
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I think we have already seen it demonstrated that they can manipulate the stock market. So I believe they can manage a transformation of the stock market without too much pain.