Mama Tee @MamaT
Nothing beats a Daddy's girl.❤
08:15 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 December, 05:59
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I wish I'd have had a daughter like that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aurelia 251201 @AureliaB
30 December, 02:29
Learning about cars and taxes 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 December, 01:58
In response Aurelia 251201 to her Publication
I laughed at that part.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 December, 01:17
remembering my Dad, he taught me everything with love and laughter...🙏❤️🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 December, 10:37
that was me :)

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
29 December, 10:36
My heart!!!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
29 December, 08:45
Good Dads makin' great daughters.
I'm blessed to have a great one too.
Dad can I help? Yes. Hold this light for me please. Ok Dad....

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
29 December, 08:25
THIS! THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHAT A FANTASTIC DAD IS!

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
29 December, 08:22
precious moments🙂

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
29 December, 08:20
You got that right!

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
29 December, 08:26
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Yep… my dad taught me how to change a tire, break pads, rotars, and ignition. hated him at the time, love him now…❤️

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
29 December, 08:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
My seat on Saturday mornings at age 7. Sitting with my butt on the fender of our 69 Dodge Dart V-8 and a Chilton manual on my lap reading instructions to my Dad. That's how I learned reading (hard words) and auto repair. 😁👍Which tool did what.

Good times.