Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Can someone help me understand something.

We're still looking at a significant food shortage for 2023, correct?

Are any of you still stocking up for this?

Our beef industry is decimated, it will take 8-10 years to build it back up a gain, IF we have good hay crops.

Our poultry industry is also decimated and they are claiming 2023 will have even more bird flu (I call foul on that for so many reasons). This bird flu is breaking all the rules for bird flu, so I believe it is a biological attack on poultry...anyway, expect eggs and poultry meat to be incredibly high and in short supply next year.

And I am waiting for the pork industry to be hit with swine flu, they can wipe out all our meat and dairy production then.

Beef takes 8-10 years to spring back, pork takes about 3 years to spring back, poultry takes about 2-3 years to spring back...IF their feed is plentiful (which it has not been).

How long is everyone prepping for? I homestead, we're set, but others??? I
06:32 PM - Dec 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 December, 07:01
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Right now, 54 million poultry world wide have been culled, and very few of those have tested positive. If a poultry farm has one bird test positive, the gov has all poultry farms within a certain radius destroyed too. Without a single test. I remember the last few bird flu's and I hid my birds, LOL! Not a single one died from bird flu, but every neighbor in the area had their birds culled because it was a county-wide order.

Bird flu is not a threat to people - with this current bird flu, only ONE woman in China MAY have gotten bird flu. No one else has, but they are killing half a billion poultry 'just in case' it transmits to humans. If that was a threat, we would have seen it already.

Killing off that many poultry = few eggs (we now have an egg crisis), less meat (I read where Christmas geese were going for $350 each!) so prices are going to be incredibly high.

This is a man made crisis, and they plan on culling even MORE next year...let that sink in. MAN MADE crisis here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
29 December, 06:37
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I worry about what others are doing.

I know the focus right now is crypto. Newsweek said they expect the Fed Reserve to go with XRP starting July 1st, and WEF announced yesterday they were going with XRP.

One world currency. End times prophecy fulfilled.

But food - is anyone paying attention to that anymore? Even MSM is starting to warn the public of impending significant food shortages in 2023...

I don't see or hear people talking about this.

Also, ads on YT and other info about mRNA being put into all livestock and pet vaccines, being put into fresh veg and fruits, etc is all over the place now. They are desensitizing the public to it, making it sound routine and that it will 'change the world'. It will definitely change the world :(

My livestock now are even more valuable to me, because I won't be giving them those vaccines. Thankful I know my future meat is safe...

Anyone else seeing all this, keeping up with it???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396