CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 December, 01:58
Monday is Jan 2, 2023. So tomorrow is the last day of the House being controlled by dems.

We are almost ready for the launch next week of gop house control, and the start of invfestigations.

Time for facts to override the propaganda!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
For Love of Country @Michelle1776
29 December, 02:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I don’t have a lot of hope in the GOP doing anything. They have been utterly useless, with the exception of just a few.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 December, 02:15
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
🙏👊yes, that is our sad reality, but I hope and pray for positive change.

For Love of Country @Michelle1776
Me too. I think we are all ready for some posititve news. If it’s just more of the same, there will be no change, and will will just be dealing with more stolen elections, and no real investigations into anything.
02:26 PM - Dec 29, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Michelle1776 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 December, 02:51
In response For Love of Country to her Publication
agree