JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 December, 05:50
Sometimes I feel like DJ Apocalypse.

https://youtu.be/KIJGlTu5s...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 08:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
The book of Revelations in the Bible is very hard to read and quite possibly impossible for the majority of ppl to understand, therefore as has been the sad case of affairs as is most of the rest of this created construct, most are left to depend on the interpretations of other humans for the meanings of it.

So sorry and it may rub some ppl way wrong, but Nana will just depend on my direct connection to God and leave all the truthality of that to God.
I have seen what it is like when I leave this Earth suit before and I am not afraid.
While I don't know it all, I know enough to not be afraid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
If we have learned anything, it is thing humans have had a hand in, can be corrupted.

The Bible started out in Hebrew, then Greek, then Latin, then Old English, then Modern English... not only that, but has undergone editing at numerous times... those in power removing or putting their own slant on the words.

I watched a video a few days ago a chap saying the story of Christ's birth was taken from the story of a Hindu characters birth... and that this story could be traced back to a Babylon tale.

We know that symbols are used, both pictorial and verbal, and Revelation imo is symbology, and without the key code, it is impossible to decode successfully.

I keep coming back to the concept that the omnipotent, omnipresent being does not require an instruction book.

It just requires our attention, the very thing our lives have been designed to distract us from.

Just my thoughts on it all. 😊
08:49 AM - Dec 29, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 December, 09:02
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Nana would add that satan's biggest fear has always been that we humans would discover our soul powers and consciousness connection to God.
This time, no reset, this time satan has the oh shit moment.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 December, 09:08
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly.

We will not be distracted.
We will not be taken in.
We are no longer running evils program.
We will no longer be predictable to evils minions.