Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
28 December, 03:31
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
It is hard for me to grasp also and to be honest not something I am super interested in. I also was VERY wary of anything digital and crypto (bc part of the plan was to enslave us with it) but at some point I realized that anything *they* had planned for evil, God will use for good, bc really EVERYTHING IS GOD’S… my thought is that those patriots/anons that have learned how to use it are going to be part of the model for a new system of money- which is to give generously, help others, teach others, and share. This new world is bigger than we can imagine and I think we will ALL get there…some just caught the learning curve faster than others. ❤️

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
Thank you for this! I needed some encouraging thoughts and you shared them. I appreciate this. I plan on just carrying on like I am now, I have no choice, the funds just aren't there. I've felt bad I won't have anything to hand down to my kids and they will definitely need it (autism). But God is bigger than all this, and I need to increase my faith that my kids will be cared for in some way...

Thank you for replying, I needed this.
09:15 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Micah6_8 in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
29 December, 09:15
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
oh I am so sorry to hear that. I have a heart for kids and families affected by autism as that was my career before I had kids. I have seen how difficult it is for these families and unless you live it is can hard to understand how exhausting it is in all ways. I will pray for you.

If you get a chance to learn just a little bit and put away even $50-$100 I am told that it may possibly multiply more than we can imagine—so worth the risk :) —and has you set up if anyone ever wants to share with you.

God bless ❤️