Only people mentioned by Exnavypatriot in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
29 December, 12:32
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
just asking... Why is Southwest airlines pretty much the only one that is canceling all of their flights? I mean if this is why they're canceling?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
28 December, 08:35
All of the airlines that forced pilots to be vaccinated should compensate the one who did because of their demands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 December, 08:35
Old news.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 December, 08:27
🔥

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
28 December, 08:28
Who says one person can't change the world?
Inspired by patriots,
I Love this lady...

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 December, 12:30
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
I love her!

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
28 December, 08:23
ME WAITING SAME ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PENTAGON, THAT ALL FIGHTER JETS PILOTS, WHICH TAKEN JABZ ARE SUSPENDED...

https://youtu.be/flA5ndOyZ...