Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
30 December, 07:33
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
See a plane jammed in the Pent.? Me neither.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
30 December, 06:17
This is the one that pushed me over the edge, my wife was a flight attendant with American when it happened and soon as my son turn old enough he went into the military and served in Afghanistan. I could of lost them both

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 December, 04:24
Especially when they discover Nesara/Gesara was supposed to be announced to the public in 2001. All of our struggles over the last 22 years, and more, were completely unnecessary! Evil!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
28 December, 06:08
That would shake the sleepers awake, hard! This needs to go public for everyone to hear and see.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 December, 05:22
Can hardly wait! Not for people to have health issues of course but for truth to be told!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 December, 05:09
oh yeah!!
Happy Holidays, Dwight K😎👍

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
28 December, 05:12
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
the repeats were a thing of their own
🤷🏻‍♂️🙃

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
oh yeah!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
oh yeah!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
oh yeah!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
oh yeah!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
oh yeah!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
oh yeah!!