Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
@administrator people reporting issues with WeGo. Can you check on it?
10:12 AM - Dec 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 December, 08:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here you go @administrator ..... your board leader over there is drowning the site with her ADS that she makes money on.... launders money with and who knows what she did with all the POINTS she stole ... I have enough proof - who am I suppose to report this to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
29 December, 07:59
Just posted and tagged you..... it is a complete shit show over there and my account disappeared - not in suspension just can't get in. I already know the infiltration on that site - there are people over there who are involved in very bad things - starting on the TIPPY TOP of the LIST - they do not like that I open my big mouth especially when its backed with proof.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
28 December, 02:39
I just looked for you on WEGO. At least the emoji is sad too!

Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
28 December, 01:47

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
28 December, 11:35
VK...looks like you joined us in the penalty box.
Time to bring out the goons!

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
28 December, 11:25
Always curious on 2 freedom towers in your banner pic on wego

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 December, 10:55
I keep getting this warning when I try to go there.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
28 December, 10:49
To quote a solid Patriot whose been on Wego since its beginning..."WeGo is a battlefield..."

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
28 December, 10:20
👀