MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
KAPPY BRINGS THE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
So we all kno Joe Biden is wearing a mask
But who is under the mask? Some think Jim Carey...
Did he make a deal & play a part in Trumps movie?
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
10:20 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
10 March, 07:08
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
it is my understanding that Jim Carrey is the head of the church of Satan in Hollywood. I seriously doubt that he would be given a deal.

Time will tell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
10 March, 06:37
It's Danny DeVito. The voice quality matches.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plp Bar @ella
10 March, 06:31
Steve Martin

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
10 March, 06:28
I SAY ITS GHOST EZRA πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 March, 06:12
heard JC played JB during campaigning. but now iis James Wood.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 February, 04:24
it's Roger Stone.
i'm almost certain

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
07 February, 02:15
Carrey was one of the leaders, i doubt he gets any kind of a good deal. Crimes against Humanity are the worst.

sherrie sawyer @sherrie88sawyer
07 February, 02:07
kappy is right, you eat kids, you die!!!

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
07 February, 01:27
Kappy is so right. We each have to answer for our actions but we can atone, accept, apologize, ask for forgiveness, change and create anew... who here has led a perfect life? #GodWins

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 01:15
He's afraid of the fuckin brackets. πŸ˜‚ When was this video done?

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
07 February, 01:09
My bet is Jim Carrey, when he made up that long unintelligibe word!
It was hilarious

07 February, 01:17
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
You think so? The pic of biden at one of the debates with the creepy smile/grin is unnerving. Will be mindful to save the pic next time I come across it.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
07 February, 11:10
If that is true about a masked actor, because I know it's not really Biden, will we eventually find out? My husband believes nothing. i have so much im nformation from the corpiration to the republic, the Khazarian mafia, adrenochrome and the elites, 9/11, the Bushes, the Satanists, the satanic vatican and monarchy, etc. The arrests made at the end of January in DC of the congress people and tribunals already going on. He believes none and it has put a huge wedge between us

07 February, 01:19
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Tribunals already going on?

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 February, 10:27
I'm praying #IsaacKappy didn't die...so praying. A man with a big heart and soul! That's what we need on earth!

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
10 March, 06:09
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
i dont think he did...