Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 December, 12:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I won’t lie. The “you’re f***ed” if you cannot get your head around digital currencies WITH NO GUIDANCE from us who know is not sounding very “where we go one, we go all.”

Anyone who KNOWS how to avoid the Cabal CBDC should really be giving guidance.

This part of “The Plan” - allowing the Cabal to implement their CBDC doesn’t reflect the “White Hats are in control” mantra.

It is very wrong to send a “you’re doomed if you cannot GUESS right re. digital currencies.”

Calling it as I see it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 December, 12:24
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I agree. I totally agree. So the original Mark Z, Mr C, Charlie Ward and Simon are all lying?? There is no QFS? There is no RV?? This plan really is failing if they are not being honest about what's going on.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
Be prepared for anything at this point.

Allowing the Cabal to move forward with the CBDC is RETARDED…or very smart of all of this was a psy-op against the resistance.

A move to allow the Cabal to move forward with a CBDC is NOT going to wake the sleepers WHO COMPLY WITH EVERYTHING.

It will do only one thing - punish all of us who have been doing our part in this war.

Maybe, just maybe, this is a test to force us to barter with each other to survive but the resistance is so spread out and isolated that I don’t see how that would work. A total collapse of the Cabal system would be better and work faster in my view.

This whole thing is a “good cop / bad cop” game. The slow, gentle, drip, drip method is the good cop. Time for some “bad cop” if you ask me.
12:48 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 01:06
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
This is another situation identical to the Covid situation.

The duplicitousness going around with all the various (virtually all actually) subject matters within this Movement are creating Mass Confustion.

Why would there even be Centralized Banking. Doesn't that fall within the *taking down the DS paramiters* It makes no sense to take out all their *unholy landmarks* and leave that Enormous Landmark up and running.

This is why I long for this all to be behind us. Those in the Leadership positions KNOW what the Truth is. We are left to take our best guess on any given topic.

It's maddening

James 1:8
King James Version
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.