Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
28 December, 03:08
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
LOL! IT'S TRUE. SO, SAD.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
28 December, 02:54
Waiting what will happen 💥💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 09:50
We were having a conversation during Christmas with whole family and someone was talking about the FBI and govt spying on us thr phones and smart TVs.

My Mom said something like well I dont really think they would give a shit about what we do or say here.

To which my daughter replied, "Well maybe not but I am
P-R-E-T-T-Y damn sure they know everything Mom does!"

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 December, 04:27
A year ago now, I was fairly active on Twitter posting docs and such from the laptop from hell AND covid vax info showing sever side effects and deaths that at that point were more easily accessible. I began to feel paranoid eventually as I have school age children still at home and a husband who is a fed employee who is unvaxed and STILL under threat of losing is position. Then one day, went out to check mail and this strange white car approached and slowed in front of our home at the end of a cul de sac. When the middle aged guy saw me in the driveway, he looked hard at me at turned around and left. Must admit, my heart raced a bit. Brushed it off later thinking I was overacting. By this time, I had already been kicked of twitter...permantly.
But now we know we were being watched and very likely placed in a special "file" for future reference or worse.
We live in a corrupt and dangerous country that has not had free and fair elections in decades, at least.
Have no idea where thi

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 December, 04:29
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
this is going but I try hard each day to remian optimistic. The alternative is just to much.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 December, 04:14
lol